Welcome to the Wadsworth City Schools Assistant Superintendent Page.
Please free to contact us anytime we can be of assistance. Our normal business hours are Monday-Friday, 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM. We are closed on legal holidays.
The Assistant Superintendent's Office is responsible for the following:
- Assist Superintendent
- Human Resources
- Business, Facilities, and Grounds
- School Safety
- Student, Parent/Guardian, Staff and Community Involvement
- All other duties as Assigned by the Superintendent
Only unofficial transcripts will be mailed to a residential mailing address. If picking transcripts up at the Business Office, must have picture ID with you. If you need a transcript sent out, please click on the link below.
Over three requests will be asked to submit a $3.00 payment for each transcript requested over the allotted three.
Colleges may fax their record release forms to 330-335-1313.
Facilities of the Wadsworth City School District shall be available for the educational, recreational, business and social interests of any responsible Wadsworth City School District group or organization as long as it does not interfere with the operation of the school program. The facilities may be made available to groups from outside the Wadsworth City School District at the discretion of the Board or its designee.
- No contracts will be approved with less than 7 business days’ notice.
- Outdoor sports (i.e. baseball, football, soccer, etc.) may have limited access to indoor facilities at the discretion of the District due to the potential for facility damage. Indoor facilities may be used for activities such as registrations, equipment distributions, pictures, etc.
Online Rental Agreement link can be found below.
WCS Rental Agreement
Transcript Request Form - Click here if you would like to request your transcript