Want to know how much the proposed Bond and operating levy will cost you? Follow these simple steps:
1) Access the Medina County Auditor's web page by clicking here.
2) In the blue ribbon select Real Estate and then Property Search.
3) Search for and select your property.
4) Select your parcel number.
5) Find the total value of your property as determined by the County Auditor's office (use number from Value column, not the Taxable Value column).
6) In the blue ribbon select Tax Info and then select Millage Estimator.
7) Enter your property value from the previous page and enter 4.5 for the millage rate.
The Tax Per Year is the additional amount the levy will cost for 2022. Divide this number by 12 to get your monthly increase.
Future Think Report
Frequently Asked Questions
Community Information (Slide Presentation)
New Intermediate School Concept Animation: