Paul has been with Ravago since 2012 and his home station is in Wadsworth. He regularly provides and guides human resources services to all RMA sites.
Paul has been working in Human Resources for over 25 years and has experience in the various facets of Human Resources. He was instrumental in developing and sustaining structure and culture in the Human Resources Department for two different manufacturing companies resulting in an effective human workplace.
As a member of the Ravago HR Leadership Team and RMA HR Business Partner, Paul has been able to help develop, implement and sustain college internship and high school work programs along with referral and other key HR programs. He has standardized and streamlined the HR processes throughout RMA. In addition, Paul has developed and pioneered Ravago's Forklift Rodeo Program throughout Ravago to promote forklift training and safety.
Paul graduated from Bowling Green State University in Ohio receiving a B.S in Business Administration and specialized in Human Resources. He is an active member of Akron SHRM and has earned his Professional in Human Resources designation.
Organizations and Activities:
- Served 14 years in Ohio Army National Guard as 2nd Lieutenant, 1st Lieutenant and Captain. Awarded Army Commendation Medal.
- Over 20 years member of the Summit County Safety Council presently serving as President.
- Member of the Wadsworth Business Advisory Committee.
- Completed Dale Carnegie Leadership Training for Managers.
- Volunteer Youth Baseball Coach and Commissioner for 16 years.
- Serving as church Greeter and Eucharist Minister at Prince of Peace Church.
- Married with 3 children.